Monday, March 16, 2009

A Few Firsts!!

This weekend was a big one for our little Lily. On Saturday she had her first official giggle! It was pretty funny. She was in the middle of crying because she wanted a bottle and didn't feel like nursing (she knows the difference). So daddy was making a bottle and I was trying to calm her down. I was making faces and nosies...and out of crying she lets go of this big giggle. Then she quickly goes back to screaming. It was funny.

This morning while I was getting dressed for work. Lily was having some tummy time on my bed and I saw her trying to roll over. She got to her side and then over to her back. Then she was very excited and started to coo. It was a great moment for the little girl. I was so proud! She wanted to go back onto her belly and she quickly rolled back over to her back. It's great to watch the wheels turning as she is figuring out how to do things.

I never thought watching her grow, learn and develop would be so rewarding. This parenthood gig is sort of cool. But that does not mean we are having another any time soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's so great! I love watching them learn how to do things because you know that this is just the firsts of so much to learn!

    ReplyDelete